Fix Your Dental Concerns at Westborough Dental Associates
Dental concerns can range from the common to the complex. They can affect both your oral health and your overall health and well-being. Treating dental concerns as soon as possible is the key to avoiding complex issues or even tooth loss. Dr. Trushar Patel provides comprehensive care for your dental concerns to restore the health, function, and beauty of your natural smile. Visit our dentist office in Westborough, MA.
From tooth decay to missing teeth, the right treatment for your concerns is dependent upon many things. Some aspects include the overall condition of your oral health, and any existing medical conditions that may be impacting it. Dr. Patel will work with you on an individual basis to evaluate your dental health and discuss treatment options so that you can make an informed decision.
If you have been avoiding the dentist due to dental anxiety or fear, Dr. Patel’s personalized approach to your dental care will put you at ease. We will help you get back to smiling comfortably and confidently. He uses advanced technology to make your treatment more pleasant and less invasive. Dr. Patel also offers comfortable oral conscious sedation options to help you get the treatment you need.
Cosmetic Concerns About Your Smile
Many patients have concerns about the aesthetics of their smile, but few realize that their cosmetic concerns can also be related to dental health issues. Crooked teeth, a gummy smile, gum recession, tooth damage, and even discolored teeth can be the results of an oral or overall health concern. Dr. Patel will thoroughly evaluate all aspects of your smile to determine if there are any underlying problems that could impact the integrity of your results. We will design the treatments we recommend to support your long-term dental health.
With his dental team, Dr. Patel will provide experienced care you and your family are looking for to address dental concerns with long-lasting results. Dr. Patel always takes the key components of a healthy smile into consideration. This includes lifestyle habits that can affect the appearance and function of your bite. The goals of the dental services we recommend is to stabilize your oral health, address cosmetic goals, and provide the foundation for a lifetime of healthy smiles.
When To See A Dentist
Contact our Westborough dental office if you are experiencing swelling, sudden tenderness or tooth sensitivity, tooth discoloration, and tooth damage. We treat all types of concerns and will work with you in the event of a dental emergency. Other concerns we can address include:
- Bleeding Gums: Harmful bacteria that inflame and irritate both teeth and gums can cause bleeding gums. Antibacterial rinses can treat mild gum irritation, while oral surgery is for patients with severe cases of gum disease.
- Crooked Teeth: Straighten tooth misalignment with bonding, crowns, veneers, and Invisalign.
- Discolored Teeth: Tobacco products, medications, and certain foods and beverages discolor the tooth enamel. Professional whitening and cosmetic care can brighten your smile.
- Fear of the Dentist: Patients with dental fear and anxiety benefit from dental sedation and our comfortable office environment.
- Frequent Headaches: Sometimes, headaches can be a sign of bite disorders, which can be treated with physical therapy and nightguards.
- Missing Teeth: Whether you have single or multiple missing teeth, Dr. Patel and his team can find the right restoration for you.
- Sleep Apnea: Mild to moderate forms of obstructive sleep apnea can be addressed with comfortable and portable oral appliances.
- Teeth Grinding: Bruxism, or teeth clenching and grinding, is a symptom of a bite problem. We can treat bruxism with orthodontics, night guards, or restorative care.
Contact Our Dental Office
Our family dental practice in Westborough welcomes new patients from many local communities, including Shrewsbury, North Grafton, and Upton, MA. Schedule a dental exam if you are experiencing tooth pain, discomfort, an uncomfortable bite, or any other concerns about your dental health. If you are a new patient, call (508) 342-1519. Current patients can call our office at (508) 366-0550. You may also request a dental appointment with Dr. Patel online.